Hey there lovelies!!! Hope you’re all doing well. I’m not doing to bad myself, enjoying life 🙂
This post is going to be a short and sweet one, but I wanted to share my makeup tips and tricks to help you in your makeup routine.
My Top 10 Makeup tips and tricks!!!
1. Instead of makeup remover, use vaseline to remove your eyemakeup!!
2. If you use pencil eyeliner, twist it in a piece of tissue before you use it to soften the tip
3. To make your eyeshadow last longer, wet your brush down a little before you sweep it across the eyeshadow color
4. Make your own lip sugar scrub by using brown sugar and olive oil mixed together
5. Use the below guideline to shape your eyebrows to perfection!
Image courtesy of: http://femininity.onsugar.com/Tips-Eyebrow-Guidelines-7148915
6. To help create a perfect cat eye with either eyeliner or eyeshadow, place a piece of tape (regular or bandage tape) on the outer corner of your eye at an angle and use that as a guideline for your cat eye!
7. Instead of chapstick for your dry chapped lips use vaseline (I love this stuff!!)
8. To make your gel eyeliner go on a little smoother, dampen your brush before you dip it into the eyeliner. It will glide on very nicely.
9. Don’t buy that expensive brush cleaner, just use warm water and soap to clean your makeup brushes!
10. I am very excited to share this final tip with you because it is my favorite!! Once you use it I promise you won’t use any other method. When removing nail polish stop using cotton balls and toilet paper; instead use a Panty liner! Yup you read that right…a panty liner. You don’t need to use the whole thing, a half of one will remove nail polish from both hands, and probably your toes too. Simply pour some nail polish onto the panty liner and wipe your nail polish away! I tried this randomly one day and ever since then I’ve used nothing else!
There ya have it! My top 10 makeup tips and tricks! I hope they make your routine a little bit easier!
It’s only Tuesday so hopefully the rest of your week goes well and you enjoy it! Check back next week for a makeup tutorial!!
© 2012 – 2014, A Sweet Guest. All rights reserved. Love it? Please share, pin, tweet or email but do not use my work without permission.