Did you see some fireworks this week? Maybe the first week in July is the only time you see fireworks all year. But, wouldn’t it be fun to see them in your marriage, in your bedroom, all year long? 🙂
You have an opportunity for fireworks everyday. Right at the beginning of the day. As my hair-dressing friend says to her husband, “Want to start the day with a bang?!”
Hopefully you don’t find that to crude or crass. I, in fact, think it is fun. And what marriage couldn’t use a little fun.
So, in David Letterman fashion, I thought I’d share my TOP TEN reasons to start your day with a bang….
10) A huge ego boost for the hubby before he heads to work to give that presentation/close that deal/get through those 8 + hours.
9) You can count it as your morning workout!
8) There’s a good chance your man will be up getting you a cup of coffee, or even making breakfast! The kids will think “Why is Dad whistling a tune over the bacon?”
7) The perfect way to put away any remaining hard feelings from a fight the day before and start the day anew!
6) Forget the bed head and morning breath! You are a goddess!!
5) A physical reminder for a spiritual truth…you are one! A team! And ready to tackle the day together!
4) Stressful day ahead? Start it with the best stress relieving activity out there!
3) It might just be your intimacy prime time! Not the end of the day when you are tired and spent, but a giving of your best on a full tank of rest.
2) Start with a bang. End it with a prayer. Show that devil that you are one, under God, and he ain’t gonna mess with this marriage today!
1) The world likes to tempt our eyes away from the True prize. Set your eyes on God’s provision for you in your husband…and set his eyes & mind on the prize he has waiting for him at home.
© 2012 – 2014, Aimee. All rights reserved. Love it? Please share, pin, tweet or email but do not use my work without permission.