i am a fan of fall.
scarves, boots, wool sweaters, pumpkin bread, hot apple cider & snuggling in quilts by the fireplace. of course, it’s 75 degrees today after spending this past week enjoying brisk mornings that cover the ground with a light! but sure, we’ll take a random summer day as we enter fall here in Western New York!
my wardrobe is rather classic but i absolutely love to add a pop of color or bold accessory.
1. wool plaid scarves // JCrew
2. a darling wool hat // Brigit Clocke Hat from Anthro
3. animal print skinny belt // land’s end
4. a deep red or dark orange wristlet // coach
5. a large gem necklace in burnt orange // Lisa Leonard Designs
© 2013, Aimee. All rights reserved. Love it? Please share, pin, tweet or email but do not use my work without permission.